Modern Day Ninja

Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Adventures...

It is never great having to make an announcement like this, unfortunately this blog post will be my last as an Irish Eyes Poker sponsored player. A new deal could not be brokered between both sides and I completely understand Irish Eyes point of view on the topic. Of course this is sad news as I enjoyed my time wearing the Irish Eyes badge but all good things come to an end but I am looking to the future, the sky is the limit for me I feel so I am eager to move on to bigger and better things.

My live results in the last year have been normal at best in my eyes and this I hope to change immensely. I have done so online with my 2 big results and I am really hoping to take that form to my live game, especially with the 3 biggest tournys of the year coming up, Ept Berlin, Irish Open and of course Ept San Remo all within a month, eh so some run good plz lol. I will continue the push on big tournys and will be booking soon 2 months in Vegas, so like I said at start of the year I'm going for broke or millions ;).

Who knows anyway maybe soon I might get picked up again which would be great for obvious reasons, If I hit Ept and Wsop for big money I'm sure that would increase my chances. I must say I am looking forward to the future whatever it holds, all I know is I'm going to be putting all my effort into these big tournys and I'm driven for success!

Finally, I would like to thank Irish Eyes Poker for their backing and confidence they showed in me over the year which I have been with them. Also hats of to Steven Merrick top guy and just would never let you buy a drink for yourself when on trips abroad, top guy and I wish himself and Irish Eyes Poker all the best in the future.

I will leave on a good note, I am delighted to say I'll be featuring in Bluff magazine's next issue with thanks to Ciaran Corbett for his generous mention, I know Ciaran a while now he is a top guy and this gets him into top class guy status in my book now ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

APT Launch & First Thoughts

 It's adventures like these that cause a blog revival.  As most of you know I've created a new poker tour based in Ireland. It is as...